Sunday, January 29, 2012

{88 Days} Day Fifteen

An applicable song lyric:
"It's the sound of your voice at the end of the phone line. A tickle in my toes just to know that you're all mine, like an ice cream sundae with a cherry on the top. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, there you go and do it all again. I hope this feeling never ends, 'cause you, you make me happy. You, you make me happy."


Something making me happy:
I am finished with auditions. I got a new dress. It's raining. My boyfriend called me, singing a love song. I just finished some sushi. Yup. I'm in a pretty good mood.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Chewing gum.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could get into one of the programs I'm auditioning for.


Something I accomplished today:
Auditions and shopping. Productive day, I must say.


Somewhere I want to be:
Older, better, faster, stronger.


Some thoughts:
I want to move to Seattle, like, now.

That's right. My grandparents are adorable. 

1 comment: