Saturday, January 28, 2012

{88 Days} Day Fourteen

An applicable song lyric:
"There's a bottle of tears on the dresser drawer. Nobody knows the trouble we've seen. Nobody knows the price of this dream. And nobody knows what it took to believe. Nobody."


Something making me happy:
I didn't die at the auditions today. In fact, I didn't do half bad. Plus, I got my phone fixed.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
My grandparents.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could get into one of the programs I'm auditioning for.


Something I accomplished today:
I made it through an audition without passing out.


Somewhere I want to be:
With a snuggle buddy, not caring.


Some thoughts:
Dude. Emotional roller coaster today. I seriously was on the verge of tears when I walked into the audition. But hey, I did okay. And then I rode on the adrenaline for the rest of the afternoon until I crashed and now I'm sitting here playing this week over in my head repeatedly. I'm exhausted. Yes, I will probably go to sleep at 8:30. Again. Don't judge me.
I remember last time I came for auditions, staying up 'till 1:30 talking with Diego and Sabrina on the forums... Good times. I miss you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment