Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{88 Days} Day Seventeen

An applicable song lyric:
Well you drive me crazy half the time. The other half, I'm only tryin' to let you know that what I feel is true.


Something making me happy:
I have in my possession a scarf. It smells amazing. It is making me beyond happy.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Warm beverages, particularly coffee.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could get caught up on homework. Ew.


Something I accomplished today:
I made it through both physics and theology class alive. I finished dishes. Oh and I actually did my make up today. That right there is a big deal.


Somewhere I want to be:
Somewhere warm.


Some thoughts:
I am cold. Seattle has softened my Alaskan winter hardiness. This is not good. I need to stop stressing about the audition results. Diego pretty much makes my days. Sabrina and I combined are evil geniuses. I like my eyes.


Million dollar question: *Please comment your responses*
What are your feelings about Valentine's day?


Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

3 comments:

  1. Valentine's day has always been the biggest money making day for the shop since forever. People love to be romantic in any way they can. It's interesting to see what people do to express that and how far they're willing to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just another day where society forces guys to be romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's nice that there's one day devoted to love, whether it's romantic love or friend love or father-daughter love. Also, St. Valentine is awesome and deserves to have a day named after him :P

    ReplyDelete