Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Will Survive: Day One (and counting)

So, I did steal this idea from my friend Helen, but in my defense, she said I could. There are 336 days until my 16th birthday, which is big, and it just so happens to be the year that the world is supposed to end. SO, I've decided to start this project and call it I Will Survive. Basically, I'll post a picture and answer these questions (and maybe occasionally switch them up) every day for your enjoyment.

Day One

An applicable song lyric:
"I'm tired of being what you want me to be, feeling so faithless lost under the surface, don't know what you're expecting of me."

Something making me happy:
My new tutu, hehe :D

Something I learned today:
That it's really hard not to talk over other people and just listen.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My parents.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish I was in love.

Somewhere I want to be:
Lying on a sunny beach.

Some thoughts:
Some people need to just sit back and shut their mouths, because the rest of us have our own lives to worry about. Dance is altogether too hard and competitive, but I am so in love with it. Making biscuits isn't as fun as it sounds.


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment