Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Thirteen (and counting)

Day Thirteen

An applicable song lyric:
And I'm juggling all the thoughts in my head
I'm juggling and my fears on fire
but I'm listening as it evolves in my head
I'm balancing on one fine wire

Something making me happy:
Fuzzy socks.

Something I learned today:
Boredom is so boring, it's not funny. Not that you said it was, but seriously.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My entertaining friends.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could match Levi's awesome writing skills.

Somewhere I want to be:
Home.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
My 16th birthday. Heh.*Warning: Dry humor detected*

Some thoughts:
I'm going to destroy the movie Up. It can die in a hole somewhere. I'm not violent, just a tired teenager who's watched Up over five times in the last two days.

   
Yeah, my fuzzy sock looks like the carpet. 

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment