Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 48: Estos Pensamientos Mios

1) Picture for what I'm feeling...
This would be me, after two hours of Star Wars Battlefront.
Attractive, right?





2) Somebody who made me smile today...  
Allister and Rora.


3) Something to look forward to...
*shrugs* The weekend is gone, what's to look forward to?


4) Near or far future plans...
Making a new lamp shade.
 

5) Something to appreciate more...
Being allowed to stay home, by myself.


6) Thoughts to share...
My wall has a million sticky notes on it. I've decided to start documenting the times that; Take my breath away, make me laugh till it hurts, and that make me smile like a fool. I've decided my lamp shade looks like crap and must be made anew. I enjoy salad, Darjeeling tea and being a Star Wars nerd. My little brother's arm must hurt by now, I punched it enough times. But the lil person would stop cheating on that game, so I had good reason. I've decided that Ave Maria is my new favorite song to sing. I'm tired. My eyes feel like they have sand in them. Ouch. I need caffeine.


7) Highlight of the day...
"Oh, yeah. General Grevious is da freakin' bomb. *making Grevious dance on screen*"
"...*watches dancing; lets what I'm seeing sink in; busts up*"

"Did. You. Know. That if you play as Yoda and look all the way up, you can see under his robes?"
"No, I was not aware of the fact. I don't often go around peeking under the robes of old, wrinkly, green aliens."

No comments:

Post a Comment