Friday, March 23, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Sixty-Seven (and counting)

Day Sixty-Seven

An applicable song lyric:
Oh this is not the way that it should end, it's the way it should begin, it's the way it should begin, again. No, I never wanna fall apart, never wanna break your heart, never wanna let you break my own. Yes, I know we've said a lot of things that we probably didn't mean, but it's not too late to take them back. So, before you say you're gonna go, I should probably let you know, that I never knew what I had...

Something making me happy:
I didn't completely suck at dance.

Something I learned today:
New combo at dance.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Renaye.

My 11:11 wish:
That I get better at dance...

Somewhere I want to be:
Asleep.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Dance.

Some thoughts:
Mutual was positively boring...except when they hit the ball and it flew and hit me in the back of the head -_- there were piles of broken brooms by the end of the game of broom hockey....


~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment