Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hair Challenge: Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen.

I'm so behind. Don't even expect these on time. You'll get them periodically, and you'll appreciate em when they arrive, gosh dang it.
Please ignore my bumness in these pictures. I look like car-ap with my bangs pulled back.

Some thoughts: 21 days left, and counting. I need to dye my hair. I'm no longer looking forward to prom, stupid boys. I'm thankful for kleenex with lotion. I have the best friends in the entire universe. True story. And an amazing family. And I'm pretty lucky in the work department for a 17 year old. I have it good. I need to be more thankful.

Applicable Song Lyric: "Whenever I'm not by your side, I get home sick. A little pathetic, with a dash of ooey gooey so romantic."


No comments:

Post a Comment