Sunday, January 22, 2012

{88 Days} Day Eight

An applicable song lyric:
"I hope you see right through my walls. I hope you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling."


Something making me happy:
Sabrina. <-- Period. She has kept me laughing all day.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Sweatpants.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I had a reason to trust him.


Something I accomplished today:
Sewing my pointe shoes. It took flippin' forever, but it's done and I did a pretty bang up job if I say so myself.


Somewhere I want to be:
Somewhere else. I'm not picky.


Some thoughts:
I think I'm going to blow off homework to edit pictures. Hey. It's Sunday. A day of REST and all the stuff that's due tomorrow is done. Why does contact have to be so flippin' complicated? I think it's a little ridiculous. I have fallen in love with Owl City and Christina Perri. I pity my mother who has to listen to me sing it slightly off key doing dishes. I am so scared about auditions. I'm literally on the verge of tears thinking about it. 


Sewing and music. Not my first choice for fun, but hey. It's better than homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment