Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Eight (and counting)

Day Eight

An applicable song lyric:
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew; I was enchanted to meet you


Something making me happy:
I slept in. Heh heh heh. Oh, and we're having strawberry waffles for dinner. WHAT NOW?

Something I learned today:
Staying up til 1am doesn't help you get up at 7am.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Alarm clocks.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish he'd like me.

Somewhere I want to be:
Dancing.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Computers. They're pretty amazing, you know.

Some thoughts:
Dancing is so much fun.
Divine Comedy makes my DAYS...
I am so giddy I think I might accidentally hurt someone.
Also...I got a little carried away with the camera...



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment