Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{88 Days} Day Eleven

An applicable song lyric:
"  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter. Footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone "


Something making me happy:
Peanut butter chip chocolate cookies.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Aurora and Marisa.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could stop stressing about this weekend.


Something I accomplished today:
Dying in physical therapy.


Somewhere I want to be:
In a state of peace


Some thoughts:
I have nothing to say to you today.


Your baby blues, so full of wonder. Your curly cues, your contagious smile. And as I watch, you start to grow up. All I can do is hold you tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment