Friday, January 27, 2012

{88 Days} Day Twelve

An applicable song lyric:
"I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart, but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start. You put your arms around me and I believed that it's easier for you to let me go. You put your arms around me and I'm home."


Something making me happy:
Today's surprise visit. I freaking love you guys.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
My mother's cooking abilities.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could stop stressing about this weekend.


Something I accomplished today:
Packing. Bleh.


Somewhere I want to be:
Asleep. Without disturbing dreams.


Some thoughts:
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
I need to post the video from dance this afternoon. But not now. I'm tweaking out right now. I need sleep. I love him...
Yeah :)


We were reeeeeeeally hyper today. 

1 comment: