Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{88 Days} Day Four

An applicable song lyric:
"  She’s turning seventeen in seven nights. Out on the fairgrounds walking in monotone, she kicks a bottle as empty as her soul."


Something making me happy:
Sabrina's story pretty much made my month. This is literally the story of my life:
If you give a ballerina coffee, she’s going to ask for a scone to go with it. 
And when you give her the scone, she’ll probably ask for some milk, cream, and sugar too. 
When she’s finished, she’ll ask you for a napkin. 
Then she’ll want to look in the mirror to make sure she doesn't have a coffe-stache. When she looks into the mirror, she’ll probably notice her hair needs to be put up. 
So she’ll probably ask for some bobby pins. 
Once she’s finished, she’ll notice that it’s lopsided. 
So she’ll redo it. 
She might get carried away and attempt to do that fancy bun that she saw on TV last night while she was awake on coffee-buzz. 
She may even end up trimming her bangs, as well. 
When she’s done, she’ll probably want to change into something cute. 
You’ll end up emptying her whole closet in an attempt to find something that suits her. 
When she finally chooses an outfit, she’ll get dressed. 
She’ll probably ask you to take a picture for her to look at. 
So you do, and then you show her the picture. 
When she sees it, she’s so hyper off of coffee, she decides that she wants more pictures. 
So you take more. 
When she’s done getting her picture taken, she’ll want to edit them. 
And then she’ll want to post them on Facebook. 
And when she does, people will comment how they love them more than chocolaty ballerina boys. 
And reading those comments reminds her that she’s hungry. 
So…she’ll ask for a scone. 
And chances are if she asks for a scone….
She’s going to want coffee to go with it. 

Something I learned today:
I need to work on patience. I also need to work on using my inner thigh muscles when I dance and then things will work a whole lot better.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
My camera. It's not the world's greatest camera, but it's pretty sick.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could trust him.


Something I accomplished today:
20 Theology questions and my first physical therapy appointment. Bleh on both.


Somewhere I want to be:
In bed.


Some thoughts:
This week needs to be done. I have a pretty sick Facebook profile picture if I say so myself. I am getting so flippin' fed up with people at dance. I might punch someone. If it weren't for Sabrina and Diego repeatedly cheering me up today, I would probably be suspended, if not expelled. I don't like physics. Taping my knee makes it feel better. Massacring your feet to epic music is slightly more fun than with non epic music, but it still flippin' hurts. 

I lurve ma hairs.

1 comment: