Monday, January 23, 2012

{88 Days} Day Nine

An applicable song lyric:
"All those crazy things you said. You left them running through my head. You're always there. You're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here."


Something making me happy:
Conversations with people make me laugh. Sabrina, Mikaela, and Diego make my world go 'round.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Thumbelina, my phone, my baby.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could get into PNB.


Something I accomplished today:
I'm currently dying my hair.


Somewhere I want to be:
Doing something crazy.


Some thoughts:
I want a baby. Now. I am never ever EVER to drink McDonalds coffee ever again. It makes me insanely hyper.

I want a babyyyyyy.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a little Farrah child? Either way that's an adorable little babay.

    ReplyDelete