Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Ten (and counting)

Day Ten

An applicable song lyric:
'Cause I'm just a summer girl, I wear my flip flops, and when I let my hair down that's when the party starts.
And who needs a boyfriend? I've got my girlfriends, and when we get together the party never ends.

Something making me happy:
I look pretty. Hehe :)

Something I learned today:
Patience, patience, patience.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My momma.

My 11:11 wish:
I wish I wasn't so awkward. 

Somewhere I want to be:
Getting a massage. 

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Cinnamon rolls.

Five random things about me:
I can cook. Excepting mac n' cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches.
I love sugar.
I like taking pictures.
I almost have my right splits.
I have nine siblings.

Quote of the Day:
"Pahaha yeah you married the female version of your father ;)"

Some thoughts:
IDEA asks too much of us, trying to get work samples. Helen makes me laugh so hard tears stream down my face. HURRAH! for new friends who know how to dance.  I can't wait until the next stake dance.



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment