Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{88 Days} Day Ten

An applicable song lyric:
"It's been a long time since before I've been touched. Now I'm gettin' touched all the time. It's only a matter of whom and it's only a matter of when."


Something making me happy:
I like today's picture. Beka, Bri, and Diego made me laugh a times too.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
My grandparents. Oh and my mother's listening abilities.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I could stop stressing about this weekend.


Something I accomplished today:
Laundry, cleaning my room, four trig lessons, dishes, lab worksheet, taking a decent picture for the day, sobbing like a sleep deprived two year old, and emailing my grandparents.


Somewhere I want to be:
In Seattle.


Some thoughts:
I love being obnoxious. I love making people laugh.I just love... being happy :)

Hey. Don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out and looked down on. Just try your best. Try everything you can. Don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

No comments:

Post a Comment