Monday, January 16, 2012

{88 Days} Day Two

An applicable song lyric:
"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life."


Something making me happy:
The new piece that the guest instructor is setting on us is beyond fricken amazing and I'M SO FRICKEN EXCITED!!!


Something I learned today:
A lollipop kiss. Heh. Thanks, Aurora. :D


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Alex and her amazing driving-to-Starbucks abilities.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish I was in love.


Something I accomplished today:
Uh.... Not eating? OH!! I called my grandma back. That was on my to-do list. 


Somewhere I want to be:
Eating.


Some thoughts:
I need food. But I can't eat because none of my pants fit. I WILL BE STRONG!!! Maybe I'll just drink more coffee. I loooove coffee. My coffee loves me. This week is going to be absolute madness. I love Aurora and Sabrina and Rebekah and Diego and Alex and Mikaela all so much it causes me physical pain. Or maybe that's just hunger. Hmm. At least my teeth don't hurt. 


Highlight of the Day

1 comment:

  1. Terfreakingher.
    I was mentioned twice. :)

    Lollipop kissing is da bomb. ;)

    ReplyDelete