Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Challenge accepted.

Hey all.

I've decided that I'm going to do a photo challenge. Not a gay one like everyone on facebook was doing a couple months ago. No, this one is gonna be fierce.

Why am I doing this?? Well...I honestly don't know. But hey, why not??

The challenge is 31 days long. Here is the list of shtuff I'm photographing, and forcing you people to look at:

1. Me.
2. Something I adore.
3. Mah breakfast.
4. A mailbox.
5. Something I wore(like that day).
6. Something that makes me smile.
7. My favorite something.
8. Sweet.
9. Something I made.
10. Color.
11. Where I sleep.
12. A close-up. Of anything.
13. In my bag...
14. Something I'm reading.
15. Happiness.
16. Morning.
17. Water.
18. Something I bought.
19. My sky.
20. Someone I love.
21. Reflection.
22. My shoes.
23. Something old.
24. Guilty Pleasure.
25. Daily Routine.
26. My childhood.
27. Lunch.
28. Light.
29. Inside my fridge.
30. Nature.
31. Me again!

Some of these are kinda random. But that's the point, right??
I'm going to Vegas and DC for two weeks tho, so some of these will be kinda random. I tried reorganizing them to fit in well. So we'll see how it goes. So yes, I have to post every single day. And also, it is a requirement to take the picture THAT day. So...no old pictures...

I'm starting today, so there'll be another post from me you have to read! Lucky you...

No comments:

Post a Comment