Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{88 Days} Day Forty Six

An applicable song lyric:
So little to say, but so much time. Despite my empty mouth, the words are in my mind.


Something making me happy:
Allister set up my old hard drive on the adequate computer and I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET GIMP TO RUN!! Dis is good.


Something I need to be more thankful for:
Pudding.


My 11:11 wish:
I wish Bri and I's evil plan will work.


Something I accomplished today:
Catching up on this project and helping my family move around the upstairs.


Somewhere I want to be:
Far, far away.


Some thoughts:
I want my license. Pronto. Wednesday night rehearsals are... Incredible. We'll just leave it at that. If anyone has any ideas for a physics experiment, I'd love it. Stretching is nice. So is chocolate pudding and pizza. I want chocolate. I would also like to stop feeling like an emotional 9/11 re-enactment. That would be nice. 


Dance, dance. These are the lives you'd love to lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment