Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 21: Estos Pensamientos Mios

1) Picture for what I'm feeling...
Yeah...these pictures are just simple and easy to find. I'm gonna be using them a lot.




2) Somebody who made me smile today...  
Ehhh, today was kind of lame to tell the truth...I mean, besides Starbucks and Barnes & Nobles and seeing Mike, Jess and Gabe...


3) Something to look forward to...
I just want tomorrow to come already!!


4) Near or far future plans...
Getting caffeine.
 

5) Something to appreciate more...
Nice showers in hotels.


6) Thoughts to share...
Just...excited. I'm tired and it prevents me from dancing around my hotel room. I'm gonna go take another shower in that exceptionally nice shower. *yawns* I love Bri and Elle. So. Much. Goodnight.


7) Song of the day-
Danny Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment