Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventy-Four (and counting)

Day  Seventy-Four

An applicable song lyric:
So many things I'd say if only I were able, but I just keep quiet and count the cars that pass by. You've got opinions, man; e're all entitled to 'em, but I never asked. So let me thank you for time and try to not waste any more of mine, get out of here fast. I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning. There's no one here to save.

Something making me happy:
Found out I don't have to take as many classes as I thought this summer.

Something I learned today:
You can't re-block someone after un-blocking them for another 48 hours....

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Miss Jessica's patience.

My 11:11 wish:
That I can somehow I can get into Jazz drill...

Somewhere I want to be:
Asleeeeeeeeep.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Sleep.

Quote of the day:
"We did nothing but talk about boys and empathize ::)"
"*snort*"
"It's kinda really pathetic"
"Well Ren and I empathize about not having boy problems so..."

Some thoughts:
I love my friends. I love dancing. I love food. I made a perty flower. Yep :)

Picture for what I'm feeling:




~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment