Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 51: Estos Pensamientos Mios

1) Picture for what I'm feeling...




2) Somebody who made me smile today...  
Allister, Rora, Elle, Mary.


3) Something to look forward to...
Friday night and Saturday morning.


4) Near or far future plans...
Obtaining actual caffeine.
 

5) Something to appreciate more...
People who care enough to stick around through the good, the bad, and the weird.


6) Thoughts to share...
Once more, my day started off pretty dang awesome. I woke up to a story that made my year, I laughed all through Gov and Lit, I became FREE of debate (I can't tell you how happy this makes me), I got my dress in, I laughed some more (courtesy of Elle and Rora), I watched fairly entertaining conversations between my mother and Allister ensue on Facebook, I listened to music, I spent quality time with my sister (joking about sexy men counts, right? Plus, we talked seriously...for a while) AND! Allister's surprise of Minecraft made me veddy happy. :) Have I ever mentioned that I love that kid? Well...I love that kid.
All in all, a fairly good day. Despite the teaching disobedient children their Writing..or trying to, and the having to do most of the work in Debate. Those were the only setbacks.
Goodnight and Happy Wednesday night...or Thursday morning...or whatever.

7) Highlight of the day...

The story I got this morning.

"Dinosaur friends forever."

"*shows picture of Russell Crowe* That's not a good picture. It makes him look...chubby."
"Ew..."
"*finds other picture* There's this one...but I don't think it's very good...*shows picture of Russell Crowe without shirt*"
"*eyes widen* Oh, no. That's a good one. A *very* good one. *continues to stare at picture*"
"You done? *starts to move computer away*"
"NO!!"

"Do you think he's good looking?"
"*sputtering* He's...I...you...WHAT?! Let's just say this. He's SO good looking that he could be printed out on...on...pillows or something and it wouldn't be weird!"
"So, what you're saying..."
"What I'm saying is that I want him on my pillow and in bed with me."
"...I can't believe you just said that."

No comments:

Post a Comment