Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventy-Three (and counting)

Day Seventy-Three

An applicable song lyric:
Last night I had enough of you, I put down the brakes, and I could tell you took it hard; it was all over your face.

Something making me happy:
I have cake...and chocolate :D

Something I learned today:
People can cross over from sweet to creep pretty fast.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
My amazing YW leaders :)

My 11:11 wish:
That I can mend this friendship.

Somewhere I want to be:
On a deserted island.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
My friends.

Quote of the day:
"Must. Make. Self. Attractive."

"Hehe, I love the guy who plays Puss."
"Antonio Banderas?"
"Uh huh. He has a sexy voice."
"He seriously does."
"I want a husband with a sexy voice like that..."
"*giggles*"
"*rrr*"

Some thoughts:
Serving at the RS dinner was the highlight of my day. Our aprons were adorable. The food was delicious. And the ladies were fun to serve :D Oh yes, and Brother Wilcox is now my favorite guy at church.

Picture for what I'm feeling:








~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment