Monday, March 26, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventy(and counting)

Day Seventy

Song stuck in my head:
If you were falling, then I would catch you. You need a light, I'd find a match. Cause I love the way you say good morning, and you take me the way I am. If you are chilly, here take my sweater. Your head is aching, I'll make it better. Cause I love the way you call me baby, and you take me the way I am.

Something making me happy:
We had pizza for dinner.

Something I learned today:
We have cute missionaries.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Children who make my biology homework into airplanes.

My 11:11 wish:
That my biology homework would get flushed down a toilet.

Somewhere I want to be:
Asleep.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Food.

Quote of the Day:
Mom: Gabe don't play with that, that's Sabrina's biology homework.
Me: No, it's okay Gabe, you can play with it all you want.

Some thoughts:
Tonight was fun.



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment