Monday, March 26, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventy-One (and counting)

Day Seventy-One

An applicable song lyric:
I'm going down, follow if you want, I won't just hang around like you'll show me where to go. I'm already out of foolproof ideas, so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted...

Something making me happy:
We had SED; there were lots of cookies.

Something I learned today:
WELL...just a lot.

Something I need to be more thankful for:
People to confide in.

My 11:11 wish:
That the right guy will like me eventually.

Somewhere I want to be:
Out of this situation.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Phone calls.

Quote of the day:
*demon voices* get offff the PHONE!

Some thoughts:
Cookies are yummy. SED was fun. Other stuff....

And this my dear friends was only half of it...

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment