Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 49: Estos Pensamientos Mios

1) Picture for what I'm feeling...




2) Somebody who made me smile today...  
Allister, Rora, Levi.


3) Something to look forward to...
Not being tired would be nice...


4) Near or far future plans...
Devising a plan to make somebody's day tomorrow.
 

5) Something to appreciate more...
People who make MY day...


6) Thoughts to share...
The day started off okay, but went downhill as I realized how bloody tired I was. My face hit the table many times as I dozed off while studying. I wish I could make good coffee. I want it to be summer already. My RAHI application is finite...at least my part of it. It's lovely to find my GPA is actually a 3.79 rather than just barely a 3.5 like I thought. I redecorated my wall. :) I need to find more sticky notes. *singing* I just got an A+ on my Physics projeeeeeeect. Yes. I'm pretty darn pleased with myself.


7) Highlight of the day...

"I'm brain dead. Sexy and brain dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment