Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Seventy-Two (and counting)

Day Seventy-Two

An applicable song lyric:
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright because I love the way you lie.

Something making me happy:
I'm home.

Something I learned today:
Somehow I got glissades and side sashes mixed up....(however you spell that...saw-shay....)

Something I need to be more thankful for:
Helen and her amazing understandingness.

My 11:11 wish:
That our costmes would somehow miraculously look good on me...

Somewhere I want to be:
Asleep.

Something I would miss if the Earth were destroyed:
Dancing.

Quote of the day:
"Being a 16 year old girl, I get the privilege of crying whenever I please."

Mom: I was thinking we could take pictures of you in my studio in your costumes.
Me: I look fat in all of them except my jazz outfit...
Mom: ...I have photoshop.

Some thoughts:
Today...was not a good day.

That'd be me when I got home. Yeah.


~La vie est belle, Bri~ 

1 comment: