Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Will Survive: Day Sixty-Nine (and counting)

Day Sixty-Nine

Applicable Lyric:
I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear, finding myself making every possible mistake. 

Something making me happy:
I babysat and earned some money towards dance :)

Something I learned:
Children are easy to impress.

Something to be more thankful for:
Available iPhone chargers.

My 11:11 Wish:
That the recital would get here faster

Somewhere I want to be:
Sleeping.

Something I would miss if the earth were destroyed:
Dancing.

Quote of the day:
"I like you. You're fun. You know, sometimes we can be mean, and sometimes we can be happy, and sometimes we can be DOWNRIGHT silly."

Some thoughts:
My phone died halfway through the babysitting job. That wasn't fun. I watched The Princess and the Frog with the kids, but I have a sneaking suspicion I enjoyed it more than they did.



~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment